We believe we must help create a universal language of care and empathy that reaches the underprivileged society.
Project Selection Criteria
- The Organization must be registered as Non-Government Organization (NGO) and is approved under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA)
- The Organization must use the funds for education unless it is a restricted donation.
- The Board of Trustees must be volunteers and do not have any financial benefits.
- The Organization must provide periodic financials and progress reports.
- The Organization must allow unannounced visitations by authorized CHC personnel
We believe transparency helps establish trust in the general public and ensures members of the organization are accountable.
The CHC Transparency
We do not have any payroll expense.
It’s a 100% Volunteer Run Organization. Our Volunteers are responsible to pay for their travel expenses to India or within USA to visit projects. We provide full disclosure of Fundraising receipts and expenses.
We believe transparency helps establish trust in the general public and ensures the accountability with the members of the organization.